Rajapur Municipality , Bardiya is looking for following personnel for COVID Hospital on contract basis. According the notice from Rajapur Municipality, the interested and eligible Nepali citizens who have met the prescribed qualifications are requested to submit an application to office within 7 (Seven) days of vacancy announcement along with the required documents and receipt of payment of revenue.
Details of Job Vacancy
|Post:||Assistant & Officer Level||Service/Group:||Various|
|No. of Vacancies||3||Salary:||As per municipality rules|
|Selection Method :||Written Exam & Interview||Interview Date:||Will be announce later|
|Publication Date :||2077 Ashoj 20 (Oct 6, 2020)||Deadline:||2077 Ashoj 26 (Oct 12, 2020)|
- Application Fee :
For Medical Officer : Rs. 1000 (One Thousand Rupees Only)
For Staff Nurse : Rs. 500 (Five Hundred Rupees Only)
For Office Assistant : Rs. 300 (Three hundred Rupees Only)
- Revenue Payment Method : Pay revenue to office of municipal executive.
|Ad No.||Post||Required No.||Minimum Qualification|
|4/077/078||Medical Officer (8th)||1||MBBS passed from recognized university|
|5/077/078||Staff Nurse (5th)||1||+2/PCL in Nursing|
|6/077/078||Office Assistant||1||Basic Level Passed|
- Candidate must be Nepalese Citizen.
- Should have completed 18 years and should not exceed 40 years.
- The contract period will last for a maximum of 3 months at a time. It can be extended on the basis of decision of Ministry of Health and Population, Nepal.
Application Submission Process
- Interested and eligible candidate must submit job application to Rajapur Municipality, Office of Municipal Executive, Rajapur Bardiya Directly.
For more detail, Visit Official Website of Rajapur Municipality
Documents Required for Job Application
- Recent updated CV.
- Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate.
- A copy of the certificate of minimum educational qualification (proof of equivalence in case of certificate outside Nepal).
- Copy of experience Letter.
- A recent taken passport size photograph.
- Other document as required by law of Nepal.
Job responsibility will be as prescribed by Rajapur Municipality & Ministry of Health and Population, Nepal.
Rajapur Municipality was established in 2015 (2071 BS) as a local government of Nepal. The headquarters of this municipality is located in Rajapur, Barddiya district, Province No.5, Nepal. The former Daulatpur, Badalpur, Nayangaun, Rajapur, Bhimapur and Manpur Tapra Village Development Committees were integrated and declared as Rajapur Municipality. After that, in the year 2073/11/24 BS, Khairi Chandanpur VDC was again integrated in this municipality and the area of this municipality was expanded. The former Rajapur municipality was divided into 19 wards. Later, in the year 2074 BS, it has been divided into only 10 wards.
The borders of this municipality includeMadhuvan Municipality in the east, Geruwa Rural Municipality in the south, border of India in north, and border of Sudurpashhchim province in the west. Shava Prasad Chaudhary is the mayor of this municipality and Manakala Kumari Chaudhari is deputy mayor. It has a total population of 63,294, of which 33,915 are females and 29,389 are males.