Rajapur Municipality, Office of Municipal Executive, Rajapur, Bardiya, Province No. 5 , Nepal published a notice regarding job vacancy for Agricultural Technical Assistant on a contract basis. Interested and eligible Nepali citizens who have met the following qualifications are requested to submit an application to this office within 15 (Fifteen) days of vacancy announcement along with the required documents and receipt of payment of revenue.
Details of Job Vacancy for Agricultural Technical Assistant
|Post:||Agricultural Technical Assistant||Level:||Assistant Fifth|
|Salary:||As per Municipality rules||No. of Vacancies||1|
|Education Degree:||Passed PCL or Diploma in Agriculture||Min. Experience :||6 Months in related field|
|Jobs Location:||Rajapur Municipality, Bardiya||Age Limit :||18-35 Years|
|Type of Exam :||Shortlisting, Written & Interview||Service/Group:||Agriculture|
|Deadline:||Oct 21, 2020 (2077-06-05 BS)||Preferred Gender:||Any|
- Must having computer course of at least 3 months.
- Fluent in either in Nepali or English language
- Extensive experience in community participation and consultative-implementation methods.
- Possesses the knowledge and experience to analyze national, regional, and local politics.
- Knowledge of local government, culture and traditions.
- Creativity and analytical capacity to design and implement agriculture projects in a challenging security environment.
- Flexibility to adjust to new implementation practices and new strategic guidance as per the changing political environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills desired.
- Not having any criminal records in the past.
- Technical planning, supervision and monitoring of the field activities with proper coordination with municipalities and other authorities.
- Field coordination in the field with the local partners on best implementation including participants, local farmers and communities affected by the project activities.
- Field coordinate with local authorities and ensuring continuous communication with beneficiaries and communities’ representatives regarding the implementation of works and in order to ensure a flawless progress of activities.
- Data collection and reporting to the senior or concerned person/organization.
- Implement the local level agriculture strategy as per program priorities and in response to the local community, local government, province government and Nepal Government.
- Other duties as required.
Syllabus for Agricultural Technical Assistant
- Administration related
- Civil Service Act, 2049 (including Second Amendment 2064),
- Financial Procedure Rules, 2064,
- Public Procurement Act and Rules, 2064,
- Contract Act, 2056 and Service Contract Guidelines, 2059,
- Nepal Agricultural Service (Formation, Group and Category Division and Appointment Rules, 2051)
- Long term agricultural plan, 2053-2072
- Agricultural Policy, 2061
- Agribusiness Promotion Policy, 2063
- Agricultural Biodiversity Conservation Policy, 2063
- Insect ecology
- Agricultural sector strategies and tactics in the periodic plan
- National Insect Pests of Agriculture and Their Management
- Plant Diseases of National Importance and Their Management
- Mechanism of Infection by Plant Pathogen and Stages in the development of diseases
- Defense Mechanisms of Host Plants
- Effects of Plant Pathogens on Host and Host Physiology
- Effects of Environment on Plant Disease Development
- Genetics and Disease Resistance in Plants
- Plant Disease Epidemiology and Forecasting
- Plant diseases of special environment
- Biotechnology in Plant Pathogens
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Alternatives to Conventional Pesticides for Insect Pest Management
- Survey & surveillance of crop insects and diseases
- Concept and importance of organic farming
- Plant Quarantine
- Post Harvest
- Insects and Fungi of Industrial Use
- Weed Science
- Statistics in Plant Disease
- Use of computer for decision making and forecasting disease and insect pest epidemics
- Computer Related
- Computer fundamental
- Operating System
- Word processing
- Electronic spreadsheet
- Database management system
- Presentation system
- Email & internet
Rajapur Municipality was established in 2015 (2071 BS) as a local government of Nepal. The headquarters of this municipality is located in Rajapur, Barddiya district, Province No.5, Nepal. The former Daulatpur, Badalpur, Nayangaun, Rajapur, Bhimapur and Manpur Tapra Village Development Committees were integrated and declared as Rajapur Municipality. After that, in the year 2073/11/24 BS, Khairi Chandanpur VDC was again integrated in this municipality and the area of this municipality was expanded. The former Rajapur municipality was divided into 19 wards. Later, in the year 2074 BS, it has been divided into only 10 wards.
The borders of this municipality includeMadhuvan Municipality in the east, Geruwa Rural Municipality in the south, border of India in north, and border of Sudurpashhchim province in the west. Shava Prasad Chaudhary is the mayor of this municipality and Manakala Kumari Chaudhari is deputy mayor. It has a total population of 63,294, of which 33,915 are females and 29,389 are males.